-Oligofructose (Inulin) as dietary fiber;
-Catnip (Nepeta cataria);
-Fish Oil ( EPA & DHA);
-Vitamins A, B, C, E.
- -Prebiotic Oligofructose and Inulin modulate the metabolism of glucose and amino acids in average weight cats by propionate production.
- -Dietary fiber is applied to pet food in order to improve satiety (a sense of fullness), and benefits overweight and obese cats with weight loss services.
- -The primary purpose of prebiotic supplements is the enhancement of intestinal microbiota since it is well-known that probiotics have positive results on the digestive system's health increase.
- Catnip is an organic herb, good stress and tension reducer. Considered safe and nontoxic for all felines.
- EPA, which is one of the two polyunsaturated fatty acids that are present in fish oil. It has anti-inflammatory effects. It helps in any disease that, like arthritis, causes inflammation of the heart, kidneys, skin, and joints.
- In kittens, DHA, another Omega-3 fatty acid in fish oil, is essential for the growth of the brain and eyes. After they are born, offering fish oil to pregnant or breastfeeding pets will help the infants.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.